The mission of Holdenville Public Schools is to provide activities that lead the learner to think and interact constructively.
The Holdenville School District will provide the best education possible for students attending Holdenville Public Schools.
We will provide all students the knowledge and skills necessary to reach their highest potential.
- Reading - Reading is the foundation for academic achievement.
- Achievement - All students and schools achieve their highest academic levels
- Respect - Respect for others is demonstrated in all actions by everyone associated with the school district
- Collaboration - Students, staff, and community members team together to achieve success
- Ethical Conduct - Everyone associated with the school district will demonstrate truthful, moral, non-discriminatory conduct
- Responsibility - Individuals in the school district are responsible stewards of the public's trust and are accountable for educating all students to their highest potential
- Leadership - Strong leadership, at all levels, focused on student achievement is an absolute requirement to reach the district's vision
- Democracy - Democratic values are modeled and reflected in all actions of the school district.